The Internet Box had won the prestigious 2015 Podcast Award, thus giving the green light for a season 2.
Notable Conversations Edit
- Mikecast was terminated under Twitch's policy. Probably from the 9/11 reenactment.
- Mike has been confirmed to no longer be a virgin and has also seen boobs. He had also came upon his own face whilst sneezing. However, no permanent evidence has been acquired.
- The Internet Box reflects the failure of My Little Panel.
- Ray is now an LLC CEO of his own company to launder tax money.
- Ray still is offering a bounty of $10,000.00 for video surveillance of Mike "eating shit" [knocking over a shelf during a meeting] in Best Buy.
The release of Season 2 was pushed back several times. According to the Internet Box's website, Season 2 was planned to be most likely released in Autumn 2015. Later, According to Twitter, Season 2 was announced to premier in 2016. Finally, the podcast was given an exact date to release on January 25, 2016.
Link Dump Edit
- Mike is Jewish
- Rugrats Passover
- The Dark Knight Rises
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Why Mike Got Banned
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist
- Magic: The Gathering
- Nokia Lumia Hammer Test
- Nexus 6P
- Rick and Morty
- Parks and Recreation
- Making a Murderer
- 9/11 Themed Wedding
- Kaceytron Award Speech